It’s a blessing to have children and a bigger blessing still when they are healthy. Even though illness is a common part of growing up, yet, there are some disorders that change the lives of the children and their families alike.
What Are Children Disorders?
Children disorders are basically psychological issues and disorders that are commonly found in a child or teen. Childhood disorders are broadly divided into Learning Disorders and Developmental Disorders.
What Are The Different Types Of Childhood Disorders?
The types of disorders include:
- Autism: It is a mental disorder where the child is unable to participate in social communications and interactions. Their behaviours and interests are restricted and repetitive.
- Anorexia nervosa: It is the fear of gaining weight so the child eats very less even if the child is underweight
- Attachment Disorder: It is developed when the child does not get enough comfort from the caregivers.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: a pattern or behaviour where the child is unable to focus.
- Binge Eating Disorder: The habit of eating a lot
- Bulimia Nervosa: it is the fear of gaining weight where the child eats and lot.
- Conduct Disorder: The behaviour in which the basic rights of others are being violated
- Disorder of Written Expression: The disorder in the writing skills of the child
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder: it is a chronic, severe, persistent irritability in child which frequently comes out as temper tantrum or temper outburst
- Encopresis: it is the repeated passage of feces at inappropriate places
- Enuresis: it can be an involuntary or voluntary action when the child repeatedly urinates in the clothes or on the bed during both day and night
- Expressive Language Disorder: it is the disorder where the child is unable to develop both verbal and nonverbal communication
- Language disorders
- Learning disorder
- Mathematics Disorder:
- Mental Retardation
- Reading Disorder
- Rumination Disorder: it is the repeated regurgitation and rechewing of food found among children
- Selective Mutism: it is an anxiety disorder where the child remains silent when it is expected to respond
- Separation Anxiety Disorder: it is an anxiety disorder where the child is afraid of getting seperated from home or close people
- Social Communication Disorder: inability of a child to communicate
- Stereotypic Movement Disorder: it is a repetitive and non functional motor behaviour like waving hands, head banging, body rocking etc.,.
- Stuttering: disturbance in the fluency of speech
Symptoms Of Children Disorder
Some of the symptoms in children who have child disorders are:
- Academic deficiencies
- Emotionally high or down
- Abnormal developments
How can we treat these children?
Children should be given more care and love. Each child is considered to be special and unique. So when it comes to child disorder treatment utmost care should be taken. Some of the treatments for children disorders include:
- Psychiatric medication
- Play therapy
- Development of a routine
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Behaviour modification program
- Teaching and practising social skills
- Family therapy
When it comes to a child, trial and error method does not work. It is important that you take your children to the best doctors. The child and the doctor should develop a good rapport to start the treatment. If you care for your children a lot same amount of care is being shown by the doctors at Masters, they will help in changing your child into a bright kid.
Even though conventional medicine and therapy are the general choices, yet, Homeopathy is one of the most effective ways of dealing with these disorders. These medicines are prescribed after accessing each child, understanding the symptoms, tracing family medical history and working on the triggers. This way, at Master’s Homeopathy, we ensure that every child is given due attention so that the treatments are effective and the child is able to live a normal and healthy life.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
Masters Homeopathy is a network of world-class premium Homeopathic clinics in both Telugu states. Masters Homeopathy is committed to providing advanced Homeopathic Treatments enriched with decades of rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. Masters Homeopathy clinic utilises world class techniques, advanced technology and updated software for effective treatment of diseases without any side effects.