You skin is the mirror of the body.
Any internal disorder usually manifests first at the level of skin. Stress and psychological factors can or worsen certain skin conditions.
There is much correlation between skin disorder and depressive symptoms.
Do you often feel itchy all over?
Do you find red spots all over your skin that burn?
That could be inconvenient, isn’t it? What you are suffering from is skin allergy, that can put you in a spot of discomfort on a daily basis. If you are reading this, you are sure to be one of those with the same worry. Are you? Homeopathy has your questions answered here.
First let’s understand the human skin
The human skin covers a total area of about 20 square feet and constitutes about 16% of the body weight. Skin protects the body from harmful foreign elements and helps regulate the body temperature.It is the receptor of vital sensations like touch, heat, and cold. It participates in immunological defense mechanisms and in the synthesis of Vitamin-D.
The colour of the skin is created by particular pigment cells called melanocytes, which produce melanin. The melanocytes are located in the epidermis. The skin has different layers, and each layer has different functions. Here we have listed down the different layers of the skin.
The skin has three layers:
Epidermis – The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin.
Dermis – The dermis, beneath the epidermis, contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles, and sweat glands.
Hypodermis – Hypodermis the deeper subcutaneous tissue made of connective tissue and fat.
Skin and it’s encounter with infections
The skin is a host for bacteria. Infections occur through a variety of germs, and the symptoms vary from mild to severe. Itching is caused when the skin is dry(xerosis), in conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, urticaria etc along with itching we find symptoms like redness, rashes, dandruff like plaques depending up on the disease condition.
Even in cases of liver diseases, iron deficiency anaemia, thyroid imbalance, diabetes mellitus, side effects of antibiotics ,narcotic pain medications can also make a persons skin itchy. Transfer of substances from mother to child may occur during pregnancy (allergies, immune mediators, hormonal, toxins), which sensitize the devoleping child to the environment.
TYPES OF SKIN INFECTIONS-
- Bacterial skin infections: Bacterial skin infections begin as tiny bubble like bumps that gradually grow in size. They occur in a cluster and are itchy. Bacterial infection include – Boils (infection to hair follicle), abscess (filled with pus), cellulitis, carbuncles etc.
- Parasitic skin infections: Parasitic skin infections can spread beyond the skin into the bloodstream and the organs. A parasitic infection isn’t life threatening but can cause a lot of discomforts.
- Viral skin infections: A virus causes various skin infections. Viral skin infections cause itchy warts and also can bleed. They can become painful at an advanced stage.viral infection includes – Chicken pox , Herpes zoster (which is the result of reactivation of the virus that causes chicken pox).
- Fungal skin infections: Fungal skin infections are caused by fungal growth and usually develop in damp areas of the body, such as the feet, armpits, and the genitals. It includes – Ring worm infection, candidiasis, infection to fingernails.
The Role of nutrition –
- Vitamin-B complex promotes circulation and healthy skin.
- Diet containing Vitamin-C and essential fatty acids removes the toxins, boots energy and provide lubrication to the skin.
The Homeopathic approach for skin infections
Emotional factors are important features in reaction of hypersensitivity.
Skin diseases are often the end result of inner emotional stress. Conventional treatments treat only the symptoms, and not the cause. Homeopathy has a broader approach towards treating skin infections. It addresses the root cause and not just the affected area of the skin or tissue. Homeopathy resolves superficial condition after triggering the cause from within.
So unlike other medication techniques, it does not suppress the expression of the underlying root problem. If you too have been concerned about any kind of skin infection, and are unable to treat it, get in touch with us at Masters Homeopathy. Inappropriate treatment like overuse of cleansers, antiseptics may prolong the course of your disease condition.
If Dermatitis is suppressed artificially with creams and ointments, asthma appears. Hence, do not use creams or ointments which superficially supress the condition.
Immunity of a person plays an important role, when less – it makes the person prone to infections, when in excess – it makes person Hypersensitive and show excess response to normal stimuli. Homoeopathy stabilizes the immunity of a patient and we cure the person.
About Master’s Homeopathy
Masters Homeopathy is a network of world-class premium Homeopathic clinics in both Telugu states. Masters Homeopathy is committed to providing advanced Homeopathic Treatments enriched with decades of rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. Masters Homeopathy clinic utilises world class techniques, advanced technology and updated software for effective treatment of diseases without any side effects.