First, you feel an itch. So, you scratch.
Then it itches a little more. So, you scratch a little more.
Little bumps raise their heads. Now, you don’t want to scratch.
But how bad can one more time make? One more? Just one another. This is the last one.
And before you know it, it’s red and bumpy and probably, you have even beheaded some bumps; so, it’s now sticky and moist.
We have all been there.
These allergic action due to either eosinophilia, and hyper reaction or hyper sensitivity of immune system to particular things or perticular food item ect.
So, what are the skin allergy causes? Well, you may very well ask what aren’t. Various people are allergic to various things. But reportedly, the most common skin allergy causes are:
- The most common skin allergy causes are substances of plant. Not only certain plants like poison ivy cause irritation, some people are allergic to pollen, latex, etc.
- Animal excreta or other bodily elements work as skin allergy causes. Bug bite is a common way to get rashes in skin.
- Nickel is the leading skin allergy causes in the world. It is used in jewellery, bags and belts etc.
- Commodities made of latex like gloves, condoms, erasers, rubber bands, balloons may also act as skin allergy causes in some people.
- Chemicals from new clothing or shampoos, soaps and detergents or makeup or deodorants etc. have been known to cause skin allergies in people.
- Certain medicines might also be skin allergy causes in some people. This is why those medicines are mentioned in a person’s medical profile.
- Skin allergies can also be contagious.
- Menstruation, fungal infections, genetic vulnerability to a wide range of allergens may also cause skin allergies.
Most of us know what the symptoms of allergies are:
- Red, itchy rash
- Patchy skin or change in skin colour
- Moist, or leaky rash
- Typically recurring at the same place or because of the same allergen (the substance that causes allergies)
Few skin allergies are allergic dermatitis, eczema, urticarial rashes and scabies infection like etc…
Homeopathic Remedies for Skin Allergies:
Skin allergy is a very sensitive and tricky issue. What causes allergies in one person is different from what causes allergies in another. This is why, it’s not very efficient to use a common ‘recipe’ for treating allergies in all people. This is the highest advantage of homeopathy over other medical options when it comes to skin allergies. A homeopathic practitioner can look into your unique skin requirements and give you the exact formula to wipe out your rashes. Moreover, Homeopathy does not only wipe the skin clear, but also works to uproot the main cause of getting the allergies by strengthening our immunity system.
Homeopathic remedies are nothing but diluted mixtures of natural elements like extracts of plants, animals and minerals. This prevents any possibility of side-effects as well.
Choose Homeopathy for an organic, holistic and a long-lasting recovery from skin allergies.
About Master’s Homeopathy
Masters Homeopathy is a network of world-class premium Homeopathic clinics in both Telugu states. Masters Homeopathy is committed to providing advanced Homeopathic Treatments enriched with decades of rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. Masters Homeopathy clinic utilises world class techniques, advanced technology and updated software for effective treatment of diseases without any side effects.