The desire to have a family, to build your own family is instinctive. When you make up you mind to have a child, waiting for even 40 weeks of pregnancy seems too long. When such is the level of impatience, the last thing you want to hear is that you are infertile.
But just because you could not get pregnant at the first attempt, does not mean you are doomed. You can only be called infertile when you are unable to get pregnant within a year even after regularly having unprotected sex.
Contrary to the common notion, the incapability is not to be always associated with the female. Men can be infertile too. In fact, nearly half of what causes infertility are issues of a man’s reproductive health.
Let’s read on what causes infertility:
- Sperm issues: If a man has low sperm count, less mobile sperm, low sperm density or in general, lower quality of sperm, the sperm will have a hard time travelling through the fallopian tube to fertilise the egg. All or most sperm will die on the way.Lifestyle choices like smoking, consuming alcohol, drug abuse etc. and genetics may play a role in degrading the sperm quality.
- Ejaculation issues: Premature ejaculation where a man ejaculates before reaching orgasm or retrograde ejaculation where the semen goes back up instead of coming out, causes fertility issues.Diseases like diabetes, lower spine injury, surgery in the bladder or prostate etc. might cause such issues.
- Hormonal issues: Hypogonadism is a hormonal disease which tampers with the release of testosterone, affecting the quality of sperms directly.This is generally a genetic disorder related to pituitary gland; but can also be acquired later in life.
- Structural issues: Some men are born with congenital issues like defective or blocked ducts which carry the sperm, differently placed urethral opening, undescended testicles. This issues pose severe challenge when it comes to getting a partner pregnant.
- Stress and lifestyle
- Ovulation problems: Ovulation problems are the leading cause of women fertility. PCOD (cyst in the ovaries), early menopause, hormonal imbalances can cause irregularity in the process of ovulation. Genetics and lifestyle choices are to be blamed for this.
- Structural problems: A woman may have congenital structural problems or she may develop them later in life. Problems with the fallopian tube, uterus, vagina makes it difficult for a woman to conceive or support the growth of an embryo.
- Egg quality also plays a crucial role in the development and sustenance of a healthy embryo.
- Hormonal imbalance few hormone are play key role to maintain menses regularly. Imbalance of those may cause infertility.
- Few acute infections.
Our lifestyle choices, our food habits, the pollution, the radiation around etc. are taking infertility rates to their peaks. Various infertility treatments are becoming more and more popular. But the problem with infertility treatments are that most of them require surgery. It involves a lot of needles, knives and, needless to say, pain.
In addition, most infertility treatments are too expensive for the common mass. Certain techniques of infertility treatment like cryogenesis, sperm or egg bank, surrogacy etc are considered less ‘natural’ by some people.
Homeopathic remedies for infertility treatment:
For those who can’t afford an expensive infertility treatment or want to opt for a more ‘natural’ solution, homeopathy can be a good way to go! While Homeopathy cannot cure structural deformities, the acquired diseases can be taken care of and the genetic ones can be managed. Homeopathic remedies for infertility treatment opts for a natural and holistic approach. The medicines are extracts of plants, animals and naturally occurring minerals. The ‘organic’ medicines not only tend to your infertility issues but also looks after your overall health, improving your vitality. Homeopathic remedies for infertility treatment gives you a longer lasting result and at the same time, it is highly affordable.
About Master’s Homeopathy
Masters Homeopathy is a network of world-class premium Homeopathic clinics in both Telugu states. Masters Homeopathy is committed to providing advanced Homeopathic Treatments enriched with decades of rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. Masters Homeopathy clinic utilises world class techniques, advanced technology and updated software for effective treatment of diseases without any side effects.