Patient Query

im suffering from GERD

HELLO sir this is akil im suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease is there any treatment which is curable in homeopathy


Hello Akil, we can provide the treatment for your problem but once bring endoscopy report if you have..
but mam i am suffering from last 5 years.the report is there but it was oldWhich year reports you have, sir..?
2013 and in that report the study is normal and small ulcers are present in that reportIt’s ok… Get that reports..
Contact our numbers, they will provide appointment to meet Dr.Ravikiran sir.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.