Are you unable to breathe properly?
Do you have frequent bots of sore throat?
Does your family complain about your loud snoring?
Well, it might be more than just a simple cold.
It could be enlarged adenoids or adenoiditis.
What are Adenoids?
Adenoids are very sensitive patches of tissues, located in the rear end of the nostrils, which prevent the bacteria from entering the nose and the mouth and causing infections.
Mostly, adenoids shrink in a child after the age of five and before teens, the adenoids are almost gone.
When there are a lot of germs and bacteria that the adenoids trap in them to prevent infections, they end up becoming enlarged adenoids. It could be a serious issue if there is an infection that has caused the enlarged adenoids.
Symptoms of Enlarged Adenoids
There are certain typical symptoms of enlarged adenoids which are to be identified and diagnosed by the doctor. They are:
- Loud snoring
- Frequent sore throat
- Constant nasal blockage
- Discomfort while sleeping due to blocked nose
- Dryness in the throat
- Inadequate thirst and appetite
- Irritation in the child and lack of concentration due to the enlarged adenoids
1.middle ear infection
3.lower respiratory tract infections
The diagnosis of enlarged adenoids is one of the most important factors, in order to take treatment. The various ways in which the enlarged adenoids are diagnosed are as follows:
- The first step in the process of the diagnosis is to use a stethoscope to check the breathing. After the usage of the stethoscope, in order to a correct view of the adenoids, the doctor uses an endoscope, which is inserted through the nose to have a look at the rear of the nostrils, of the enlarged adenoids.
- Depending on the condition and the critical nature of the enlarged adenoids, a doctor may ask the patient to go for an x-ray, which will give a detailed image of the condition in the adenoids. Most of the times, the doctors ask the patients to go for an x-ray, as this will help in the accurate diagnosis and the treatment of the adenoids.
There is a fair chance that the adenoids might grow back, in case a child has undergone a surgery for enlarged adenoids. It is also possible that the surgery for enlarged adenoids, could lead to pain and it might take some time, during the postoperative period for total recovery. In order to avoid the pain and chances of a recurrence of the adenoids, people prefer homeopathy. Homeopathy has a higher rate of efficacy and the relief obtained by using homeopathy for enlarged adenoids is far better in comparison to other forms of treatments.
At Masters Homeopathy, there is guaranteed treatment for enlarged adenoids. Over the course of time, it has helped in the remedy of numerous children who have been through a tough medical conditions due to adenoids. In case you feel that your child is suffering from symptoms of enlarged adenoids, book an appointment at the earliest.
ABOUT THE CLINIC
Masters Homeopathy is a network of world-class premium Homeopathic clinics in both Telugu states. Masters Homeopathy is committed to providing advanced Homeopathic Treatments enriched with decades of rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. Masters Homeopathy clinic utilises world class techniques, advanced technology and updated software for effective treatment of diseases without any side effects.